If it can be broken, that means it still works.
Welcome to Everafterjunkie, the name is super old and I really should change it but never mind.
My name's Abbie and I'm basically a mix of Leslie Knope and Mindy Lahiri.
1. Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
2. Cats, dogs,horses, lizards or hamsters?
3. TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
4.Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
5. Black, white, blue ,red or green?
6. Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
7. Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
8. United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
9. Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
10. Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
11. English, math, science, history or art?
12. Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
13. Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
14. Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
15. Cute guys, tough guys, smart guys, hot guys or this is dumb?
16. Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
17. Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
18. Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
19. Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messengeror twitter?
20. Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
21. T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
22 McDonald’s Wendy’s KFC Burger King or Dairy Queen
23. Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
24. Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
25. Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?
Tyrion Lannister (via yominokuni)